SYSTAR BASIC – Stone Countertop Machine, Cutting Profiling
Stone Finishing, Profiling Machines
Edge Profiling, Polishing Machine
Granite, Marble, Limestone, Artificial Stone, Quartzite, Sandstone, Travertine
Machinery Function Features:
A PERFECT STONE COUNTERTOP MACHINE
SYSTAR BASIC is a sturdy, closed frame stone countertop machine to perform all processes required in a stone fabrication shop.
WHICH PROBLEM DOES IT SOLVE FOR THE MARBLE WORKER?
Easy, fast and accurate way to make a recessed drainer and/or draining grooves with a manual machine.
WHAT WILL YOU CREATE?
kitchen and vanity tops
wall and floor applications
STONE PROCESSING TYPES
shaping and polishing of internal and external edges
drilling faucet holes
cutting out sink holes
grinding and polishing of drain grooves and cutting slots on edges
cutting to size vertically or by 45° miter
WHAT WILL YOU LOVE IN THIS FABRICATION WORK CENTER?
Tilting head 0°/45°/90°
Double water lubrication system (you can use manual or CNC tools)
Perfect parallelism of guides and tool movement.
- Work surface made of smooth stone calibrated by the machine itself
- Maximum length workable with profiling tools : 3000 x 1100 mm
- Max. length of straight cut with blade: 3000 mm
- Max. length of inclined 45° mitre cut with blade: 2800 mm
- Maximum length for edge polishing (also 45°): 3000 mm
- Maximum slab thickness for disc cutting: 40 mm for vertical cuts and 30 mm for 45° miter cuts
- Maximum slab thickness for profiling edge polishing: 60 mm (on vacuum cups)
- Maximum slab thickness for polishing flat edge: 80 mm (on table)
- Tubular steel frame coated with ceramic and epoxy paint
- Dimensions: 3500 x 1700 x 1650 (h) mm
- Weight: 650 kg
TEMPLATE ON TOP
- Fixed by 4 suction cups Ø120 mm
STEEL LINEAR GUIDES
- Longitudinal movement: hardened, anti-corrosion treated, steel slide guides with recirculation balls block.
- Transversal movement: hardened, anti-corrosion treated, steel slide guides with recirculation balls block.
- Electrospindle: 2.2 kW (3HP) with internal lubrication.
- Stainless steel
- Connection: ½” gas F
- Rotation speed: from 1500 to 12500 rpm, with digital display on the control panel
- Vertical movement operated by a hand crank
- Vertical stroke: 100 mm
- 3 spindle modes:
Vertical (for profiling and slot cutting)
45° inclination (for disc cutting and bevel polishing)
Horizontal (for disc cutting and edge polishing)
- Manual lifting and locking the operating head
- At the start of the spindle motor the internal water lubrication is activated automatically
- Slide guides are equipped with adjustable mechanical limit switches.
VACUUM SYSTEM TO FIX THE WORKPIECE AND TEMPLATE*
1 vacuum system with 8 connections to hold the work piece and template firmly in position:
- Vacuum ejector pump
- Pressure regulator
- 4 Suction cups work piece: Ø90 mm, can be excluded individually
- 4 Suction cups template: Ø120 mm with internal thread
- Connection pipes: 4 m, Ø 6 mm
- Compressed air gun
* required: minimum 6 bar pressure, 150 l/min, recommended: compressor minimum 4 kW, 300 l/min, 8 bar pressure
- Tool lubrication: internal and external by water hoses
- Water gun
* required: minimum 2 bar pressure, 15 l/min
- Electrical power: 230 V–50/60 Hz single-phase (16A)
- Power unit: IP 65 drive according to CE standards (low tension controls on the control panel)
- 1 tool holder ½” gas – M12 free turning toucher ring - Use and maintenance manual
- 1 tool holder ½” gas - Ø 22,2 mm free turning toucher ring - Service wrenches
- Toucher rings Ø 37 and Ø 39 mm - Waterproof apron
- Blade guard and flange Ø 60 mm - Screws and bolts
- Compressed air, water and grease guns - Spare fuses