Steinmaster Aquajet - Waterjet Cutting Machine, CNC Stone Center
Stone Finishing, Profiling Machines
CNC Working Center
Granite, Marble, Artificial Stone, Basalt
Machinery Function Features:
In comparison to the other cutting technologies that have limitation in materials that can be processed with, waterjet cutting does not have such handicap. Water Jet cutting technology is applied for cutting extremely hard materials such as granite, titanium, bullet proof glass, but also very soft materials such as composites, sponge, foam, frozen food. One of the most important advantages that waterjet technology offers is very low energy amount added to the material, so there is no thermal treatment. Entire construction is protected from water aggression by heat zinc treatment. High Pressure system and all of subassemblies are designed and manufactured by American KMT – world leader in water jet cutting technology.
- Rough steel construction, monolith design, vibration free..
- Heavy duty linear guide rails provide accurate positioning with no friction.
- State-of-the-art AC Servo system drive cutting head fast and precise.
- Rapid speeds up to 50.000mm/min.
- Ball recirculating screws responsible for smooth and zero backlash positioning.
- Double driven Y axis (bridge) by two motors prevents racking and misalignment.
- Work table consists of replaceable grill segments, entire tank is physically separated from the machine..
- American KMT hydro aggregates provide long life exploitation with cost effective service and maintenance..
- Rotational fourth axis provides processing of tubes and round parts.
- Windows-based Software provides ease-of-use while delivering robust functionality.
- 24-hours local service support network provides no down time operating.
STEINMASTER Cnc stone machining center
The pursuit of freedom and flexibility in mashinery the desire to eliminate multiple work holding placements, the advancement of engineering technology, electronics and software, led from the vertical machining center’s emergence to the development of the machining center’s full range of freedom and flexibility with the introduction of 5 axis CNC machine technology. 5 axis machining technology is commonly based on the concept of the articulated head, which replicates the movement of the human wrist in the articulation of the machining spindle at the end of the quill, providing the freedom to rotate about its axis and to incline in relation to it, and to which is combined the basic 3 axis movement of the machining center yielding a full, free and flexible CNC movement. Other combinations of axes are also available including CNC controlled rotating tables, rotating lathes, special aggregates for the spindles, concurrent machining of multiple 5 axis heads, combinations of machining heads and other technologies such as water jet.